Your privacy is especially important to us so we have developed this Policy for you tounderstand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal information. The following outlines our privacy policies.
- Upon collecting personal information, we will explain the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only use that personal information solely sole for those purposes specified by us unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the said purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with the permission of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be related to the purposes for which it will be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- We will endeavor to protect personal information by implementing security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, or misuse..
- We will disclose to customers information about our policies and practices in relation to the management of personal information.
We at Mai Thai Massage are committed to business practises in accordance with these principles in order to make sure that the confidentiality of personal information is well protected and mainatained.